Dear KHNA Members,
The election of members of the KHNA Governing Body for the 2021-2023 term shall be held on December 31st, 2021 during the eleventh biennial global convention at the Arizona Grand Resort and Spa, 8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway Phoenix, Arizona. The exact time and the specific location shall be posted at the convention. Those who are interested in submitting nominations are requested to forward their nominations to the address given below by November 16, 2021. The deadline to withdraw the nomination in writing is December 10, 2021. Nominations should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and marked as “NOMINATION”. A nomination form is attached herewith. Please answer all questions (fill out all blanks) and mail them to the address provided below. Incomplete nominations shall be rejected. General Qualifications: ( Please refer KHNA Bylaws for details)
- All candidates shall have attained the age of 18 and shall belong to Kerala Hindus or their descendants sharing the objectives of KHNA and abiding by the Articles of Incorporation and the bylaws of KHNA.
- All candidates must be a biennial member or a life member of KHNA and a legal resident of North America.
- Biennial Members and Life Members must have submitted their membership forms with applicable dues no later than October 2nd, 2021.
- Candidates must be in ‘good standing’ and shall not have any financial dues with KHNA.
- All candidates must have registered and paid in full for the upcoming convention (Deadline was October 2nd) .
- For Election and nomination purpose, members of the past three KHNA conventions are considered to be the members of KHNA during that time.
WHERE TO MAIL NOMINATIONS: Mailing Address: KHNA Election 2021 1315 Loretto Cir, Odessa, FL 33556
For any questions/clarifications, please contact:
Email Id : email@example.com
Phone # 813 334 0123
Click to open the below links for the forms and instructions.
KHNA Election Notification
KHNA Election Instructions
KHNA Nomination Form